Careers With Us
Statcomm Inc. is an expanding service company that specializes in Fire Alarm Systems, Fire Sprinkler Systems, Automated Gates and Access Control. Statcomm has provided award winning services for over 19 years and enjoy steady growth, a strong reputation, impressive client list and a solid financial position. Our services extend to over 500 organizations in several key market areas namely: Condominium Associations, Property Management Firms and Commercial Properties in Santa Clara, San Mateo and Alameda Counties.
Statcomm is always seeking motivated, professional individuals with a desire to excel and who are focused on excellence in everything they do. Positions are fast paced and require individuals with strong multi-tasking capabilities. Positions are focused on delivering outstanding customer support combined with superior technical skills. You will have variety of assignments that should be completed with minimal supervision.
These are fulltime, permanent positions. We offer assistance in obtaining certifications, competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits including health/dental/life insurance and a 401k plan. Statcomm Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes a drug-free workplace.
Below are some brief overviews of the type of positions Statcomm commonly seeks to fill with qualified individuals. If you believe you may have the skills necessary to work at Statcomm please feel free to send your resume and cover letter and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the SPECIFIC job title you are interested in pursuing with Statcomm in the subject line.
Senior Fire Alarm Technician
- Minimum 4 years experience servicing and installing a variety of fire alarm systems
- Able to work independently, supervise assistants and manage projects
- NICET Level 1 or 2 preferred
- California fire life safety card
- Strong electrical skills including installation, troubleshooting and testing
- Able to apply local fire and building codes to fire system installations
- Knowledge of local fire jurisdictions
- Manufacturer and industry certifications preferred
- Must have experience troubleshooting and repairing older systems
- Possible advancement to Field Supervisor position
- Ability to work with other staff members
- Strong English and math skills
- Clean driver’s license
- Negative drug test
- Clean criminal history
- Good references
- Able to perform physical labor, climb ladders and lift up to 70lbs
- Basic computer skills
Additional Career Opportunities with Statcomm
- Administrative Assistants
- Pipe Fitter
- Warehouse Assistant
- Entry Level Data Entry Clerk